Balgames Forum Index du Forum Balgames Forum
Les forums des jeux crées par Balvick

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Some Concerns.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Balgames Forum Index du Forum -> Celtic English
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Haiylo
Novice

MessagePosté le: 19 Déc 2009, 20:20    Sujet du message: Some Concerns. Répondre en citant

Okay these are my concerns with the game.

1. The 35 Minute Thing-
I for one really love the game and dont like the other online ones that you cant make wizards e+tc. Please let us pay 1. USD for an additional hr. We are Teenagers and our parents dont really allow money being spent online or have us play mini-games or something like that to get minutes.

1 1/2. For every time we pay the 1usd for an hr that hour stays on our account. (ex, i brought 1 hr for 1 usd, now each day i get 1.35 hr's to play)

2. I Think you guys need a all English mod.
I live in the Us and know all english. I do speak a little french. im am VERY active and i am fair, but if you guys dont think i am the right choice please pick someone that is all english. I live in the US. New York City to be exact.

3. Paypal, you need a paypal account. people like me dont have cell phones and cant call 900 numbers on my house phone.

--if you allow me i cant set it all up for you guys.--

and i can TOTALLY make the whole site (for eng users) into english cause as i said before, i do speak a little french AND i can help you guys out with English if you need.

THNX.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Dereck
AMIRAL (Rang 2)

MessagePosté le: 27 Déc 2009, 00:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi,

Here are the answers to your concerns:

1 - Don't worry, you get 30 minutes each day (midnight GMT+2, to be exact, which should be around 6-7 pm in New York) which can stack up to 99 minutes (to have them, you must simply log in your account each day for four days. Of course, it is recommended to do this only for three days straight, not four). Otherwise, you can also buy 30 minutes for 3 dollars, which is, I admit, a lot more than what you propose, but keep in mind that we must pay for the hosting and advertisements don't bring in that much. We might look for a price reduction though.

2 - That is a problem that concerns me a lot. The dev doesn't want me to get the source code, for security purposes, so he has to give me the sentence in French and I translate it in English. Therefore, we're really slow and sometimes we forget some sentences. I'll try to get the source code someday and it will all be translated.

3 - That's interesting. We do allow people to use paypal, but apparently it's only for Europe. I'll try to reach the dev as soon as possible and see if he can implement paypal for America's users as well.

Well, thanks for your support anyway. You let me see what I thought was done, and it's made me working again to get all of this changed.
Just as well, thanks for your offering, but unfortunately we'll have to pass. The dev is the only one who has access over the website's source code and the game's code (for now), and since he doesn't speak english at all it would be too hard for him. Also, he doesn't write french really well, which would make it hard for you. But really, thanks for your help.

Overall I hope we all shall see changes in the future, and again thanks for pointing this out.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Balgames Forum Index du Forum -> Celtic English Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum