Balgames Forum Index du Forum Balgames Forum
Les forums des jeux crées par Balvick

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Cheat Discoverd, can result in one week ban---HUH?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Balgames Forum Index du Forum -> Celtic English
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
arya1000
Invité

MessagePosté le: 26 Nov 2009, 09:35    Sujet du message: Cheat Discoverd, can result in one week ban---HUH? Répondre en citant

Whenever one of my villigers dies, and I have a female Villiger have a baby, the menu screen (the one that says Food: 121/200, and lumber, and stone) goes away, and all the Butten that say "Peasents" and "Buildings". So I ex out of the Play screen and go back to the Acount, then go back to the play, and then I can have a baby just fine if it's one of the first things I do, but then the above the playing screen it says "Cheat discovered, can result in week ban" or something like that.

What am I doing wrong --- HELP! : (: (: (
Dereck
AMIRAL (Rang 2)

MessagePosté le: 27 Nov 2009, 03:30    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi,

This message pops up when one refreshes the page too much. Apparently though no cheats were found on your account.

About your bug now, I think I've already seen this one before... I'm not sure, but it might come from your account - which means you'd have to delete it and make another one to correct it, but I'm not sure at all (you could always make another one and try it before deleting the other). Otherwise, it might just be from your computer, and in that case only the dev can help you out.

I've already added 2 gold pieces on your account "arya1000" for the trouble.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
heikek
Invité

MessagePosté le: 23 Déc 2010, 11:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have exactly the same problem (having to log out and back in after getting a child) but normally there was no other issue, this session I had to do it like 5 times (lots of old villagers died) and I also got the cheat warning??? do I have to worry about that?
Maddy
Invité

MessagePosté le: 14 Aoû 2012, 21:06    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Me too, will it ban me? Thanks!
Invité

MessagePosté le: 31 Déc 2012, 08:29    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

this also happens to me, but when i refresh the page, the new kid is gone like it didn't save the past five years my wood and stone go back a large amount but, i still have the same amount of sun left though
Invité

MessagePosté le: 21 Avr 2013, 00:31    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

i used the french version for a week and went back to the English version and never had it happen as of yet!

try that before deleting your account.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Balgames Forum Index du Forum -> Celtic English Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum