Balgames Forum Index du Forum Balgames Forum
Les forums des jeux crées par Balvick

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Dissapearing Windows
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Balgames Forum Index du Forum -> Celtic English
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Invité

MessagePosté le: 10 Aoû 2009, 04:04    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

hey i just wanted to say im having the same problem...
Dereck
AMIRAL (Rang 2)

MessagePosté le: 10 Aoû 2009, 04:50    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I told the dev about this problem a while ago now, but I'm gonna have to ask him again. I'll keep in touch.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
rgbarb
Invité

MessagePosté le: 01 Sep 2009, 11:49    Sujet du message: Re: Dissapearing Windows Répondre en citant

boonies4u a écrit:
When I push "Get a child" the child appears normally but...

There is a chance that I lose all of my windows. Any attempts to make any new windows appear fail. My only option is to refresh the page, or wait until the day ends.

Hopefully this will be an easy fix.

I have the same problem...
Dereck
AMIRAL (Rang 2)

MessagePosté le: 01 Sep 2009, 19:55    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yeah the dev is... on holiday, so he can't correct right now. Apparently he has lots of plan until 2010, so I can't know yet when he will look into this.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Fal
Invité

MessagePosté le: 23 Sep 2009, 10:19    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hello,

I have had the same problem. After pressing "Get a child" (I had 7/8 villagers at that point) all windows disappeared.

What made this even worse was the fact that I had previously build a house Lvl 3 which wasn't there anymore when I logged back in (202 Wood and stone gone).
Eowyn
Invité

MessagePosté le: 12 Déc 2009, 01:45    Sujet du message: Same problem and some extra Répondre en citant

|)ereck a écrit:
Possibly the dev has corrected the issue. Then again, he didn't tell me anything.

Anyway, if it happens again, do not hesitate to tell us.

I had the same thing happen to me. I play using firefox and my max villagers is still only 9. I would refresh the page and that seemed to fix it but it would reset my gods statue of any upgrades I had back to 0/3. This happened several times during one hour of play.

Is it ok to create a second account and how would you do so or do I just start all over again?
Same
Invité

MessagePosté le: 04 Jan 2010, 18:02    Sujet du message: Same problem Répondre en citant

I have the same problem too, I use Firefox, but I also try on IE and both have the same problem. When i pressed on Get a child at first, there's no problem, but when 1 more peasant died and I "get a child" more, all dialog disappear. I couldn't click on anything (peasants, buildings, dialog disappear..)
Wait for a period time but it not appear back, i have to quit and enter again, everything backk to normal, but the food did count just like I got a child but I really didn't receive any child. And one more problem, before get a child, I upgraded my wood tent, and this problem happenned, when I came back, my tent didn't show upgraded anymore and the wood limit has back to before, but it DOES count my wood that I used to upgrade.

It means I have to spent food to get a child but I didn't receive any, and I spent wood and stone to upgraded buildings but I didn't receive any building upgraded...

Really sad because I spent time, and it happenned many times, can you help?
achahs
Invité

MessagePosté le: 04 Jan 2010, 18:12    Sujet du message: Re: Same problem Répondre en citant

Same a écrit:
I have the same problem too, I use Firefox, but I also try on IE and both have the same problem. When i pressed on Get a child at first, there's no problem, but when 1 more peasant died and I "get a child" more, all dialog disappear. I couldn't click on anything (peasants, buildings, dialog disappear..)
Wait for a period time but it not appear back, i have to quit and enter again, everything backk to normal, but the food did count just like I got a child but I really didn't receive any child. And one more problem, before get a child, I upgraded my wood tent, and this problem happenned, when I came back, my tent didn't show upgraded anymore and the wood limit has back to before, but it DOES count my wood that I used to upgrade.

It means I have to spent food to get a child but I didn't receive any, and I spent wood and stone to upgraded buildings but I didn't receive any building upgraded...

Really sad because I spent time, and it happenned many times, can you help?

sorry I don't understand French in this forum, in addition, my account is "achahs"
Amelza
Invité

MessagePosté le: 05 Jan 2010, 01:04    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I have the same problem as well.
achahs
Invité

MessagePosté le: 05 Jan 2010, 18:42    Sujet du message: Can not get a child anymore Répondre en citant

After leaving the game for 1 day, now I can not get any child anymore, I have 9/10 peasants, and everytime I get a child, all dialog boxes disappear. Now it's ALWAYS, not sometimes anymore. Please help Seul
Invité

MessagePosté le: 14 Jan 2010, 02:52    Sujet du message: Re: Can not get a child anymore Répondre en citant

I also have the same problem, and after restarting 5 times in one session I got a warning that a cheat was detected....once I got past 12 villagers, it seemed to stop happening to me.
Invité

MessagePosté le: 14 Fév 2010, 22:15    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

This now happens even after the refresh. It wasted my God Points that I used on my first session since I had to refresh and start a new one, and a message saying a cheat was detected appeared. I would appreciate any fixes.

Off topic: This is my first post and the question in French to prove I am not a robot is annoying if I have to translate it (as I know no French). Sad
Invité

MessagePosté le: 18 Fév 2010, 20:55    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

same problem here. All windows disappear and when I refresh the window, a message said I made an attempt to cheat, which I did not.

And please remove this anti-bot question, or just translate it to English. I do not understand French
Invité

MessagePosté le: 18 Fév 2010, 20:57    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anonymous a écrit:
same problem here. All windows disappear and when I refresh the window, a message said I made an attempt to cheat, which I did not.

And please remove this anti-bot question, or just translate it to English. I do not understand French

my account is ivanveliki
Invité

MessagePosté le: 18 Fév 2010, 21:02    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Anonymous a écrit:
Anonymous a écrit:

my account is ivanveliki

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Balgames Forum Index du Forum -> Celtic English Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum