Balgames Forum Index du Forum Balgames Forum
Les forums des jeux crées par Balvick

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[IMPORTANT] GIVE US the spelling mistakes in the game!
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Balgames Forum Index du Forum -> Celtic English
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
1angelette
Invité

MessagePosté le: 22 Oct 2008, 22:11    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

At one point, it says "Oh my god kenny is dead!" If this is (as I assume) a South Park reference, it should be "Oh my god, they killed Kenny!"

The stone farm is called "terre", and it says "Ameliore le stockage maximum
[...]
Price :630 bois wood, 707 terres stone"

Clearly, it should be "increase your maximum stock" or something like that, and "bois" and "terres" should not be in there at all.

The same is true for the woodland "bois".

Also, in America, Olaf is a man's name, not a girl's. This makes it really weird when you have a girl and it turns up as "Olaf ##". Seriously....

The shop's "every one your peasants get back to their last job" makes no sense. It should be every one OF your peasants, and even then it has no meaning.

Also, it should be "exchange a peasant FOR a girl at a near village", not AGAINST. It sounds like they're fighting.
rastatenture
Padawan de Maître Yoda

MessagePosté le: 27 Oct 2008, 10:27    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks a lot ! We'll change it as soon as possible.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
1angelette
Invité

MessagePosté le: 07 Nov 2008, 00:12    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Random person: "I have sensation I make the same thing than the last year"

Was it supposed to be "I have THE sensation [feeling would be better] THAT I maDe the same thing [No Than] last year"?

If you click on a man and hover over "Soldats" (which should be Soldiers), it says "Creer un soldat (Guerreir, Archer, ou Mage)". You know, French.

"This one who touches my corn, he will receive a treble slap!" In English, there is not such thing as a treble slap. More natural would be "I will slap anyone who touches my corn" or "I will slap that one touching my corn."

When I try to "Control Or Take Territories", I get the message "Vous ne pouvez pas attaquer pas l'instant manque de soldat du combat."

"Oh! Look at! A newborn!" Drop the at or say "Look at that".
Antje
Invité

MessagePosté le: 17 Nov 2008, 21:32    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

un lapin mange votre blés =a rabbit eats your corn
vous faites cuir de lapin=you make fur of the rabbit
balvick
Modérateur
Modérateur

MessagePosté le: 15 Juin 2009, 09:55    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

NEW VERSION IS COMING !

It's the moment for you to help me to translate celtic village Smile

help me to corrected some sentence or word.

in the last version, i had corrected lof of bug and translate.
check the game and say me exactelly where is a bug or fautes.

Have a nice Play !!
Cool
Dereck
AMIRAL (Rang 2)

MessagePosté le: 16 Juin 2009, 05:53    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

By the way, we've taken care of all your messages so far, and soon enough, everything shall be corrected!
Timreh
Invité

MessagePosté le: 24 Juin 2009, 03:45    Sujet du message: English translations Répondre en citant

When someone dies it says: "(name) was to go to another world" If you want past tense, it's: "(name) went to another world". It also lists their job in French.

In the shop (which is called 'La Boutique' on its second page) the prices are listed as "Or". That should probably be "Gold"

Clicking on the 'Peasants' button at the top of the screen and then clicking the left arrow for 'details' and 'cemetary' shows the jobs in French.

There are phrases that are awkwardly worded, but English speakers can understand them.
Remix++
Invité

MessagePosté le: 01 Sep 2009, 16:58    Sujet du message: Some mistakes.. Répondre en citant

"rabbit eat your food" should be "Rabbit ate your food".
There is a 'mainson1' there. Shouldn't it be House too?
And it's not "tresor" it's Treasure (when a message pops-up saying that a treasure have been found, the name in it is "Tresor").
Invité

MessagePosté le: 18 Oct 2009, 16:21    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Umm, I have to ask.... I know you all are trying hard to make the game english, but alot of the english in the game has many grammer mistakes. Do you know if that will ever be fixed? And on the english website, some of the stuff is really hard to understand EX: Gain minutes making known Celtic Village! Then again, I cant really complain, since I am getting a mostly free game in mostly english....
Invité

MessagePosté le: 18 Oct 2009, 16:25    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Another thing that would be nice is if there was a seperate version of the fourm for English players, I have to go to google translator just to type a message
Rodrigo X
Invité

MessagePosté le: 18 Déc 2009, 16:48    Sujet du message: Message pop-up... Répondre en citant

Sometimes a child says "Hey ? it's never raining".
"Hey, it never rains." is more appropriated.

<blink>- Rodrigo X</blink>
Invité

MessagePosté le: 14 Jan 2010, 07:47    Sujet du message: Re: [IMPORTANT] GIVE US the spelling mistakes in the game! Répondre en citant

|)ereck a écrit:
We are currently trying (= Balvick and me) to make the english game better than before. For this, we need your help!

What do we ask for? If you want to help, please provide us with all the spelling mistakes you can find in game. You can take a screenshot, or simply announce what was not right and how you got to the message.
Sometimes it's hard to figure out what was not right, so please tell us what the mistake is in the message you got. As soon as we get it we will correct it.

Thanks for your help,
Have fun playing!

If you post or PM me the messages I would be happy to translate them to grammatically correct English.
If I am not sure I will let you know before you change anything.
I am an American educated in England with 6 years of french so I should be able to translate for you.
Dereck
AMIRAL (Rang 2)

MessagePosté le: 08 Fév 2010, 22:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hey people!

Finally! After a looong wait, some coffees, and a lot of procrastination, we're translating to website AND the game! Yes, both of them! We don't have any idea when it will be uploaded, most possibly during this week, but who knows.

I, Dereck, administrator of Celtic Village, would like to thank every player that has once sent a mistake to correct, and we'll be using the info you sent us to correct the game.

So be patient, it'll soon be all nice.
Dereck
AMIRAL (Rang 2)

MessagePosté le: 09 Fév 2010, 00:04    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Alright, some news.
As you can see it's not even been two hours, but most of the game has been translated. That is, on paper. We still need to put it all in the source code and then upload it.

By Wednesday, a first version of corrections should be uploaded. We'll then be on the lookout for more typos that hid well, and by the end of the week it should be all set.

I'll send a message here when the new version is up, and we'll still need you, players, to submit more mistakes we made after that.

So be patient, it's soon over!
Rodrigo X
Novice

MessagePosté le: 30 Juil 2010, 15:06    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

At a point a child shouts "Hurrah ! we safed our village!". It should be "Hurray! We saved our village!".
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Balgames Forum Index du Forum -> Celtic English Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 2 sur 3

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum