Balgames Forum Index du Forum Balgames Forum
Les forums des jeux crées par Balvick

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[IMPORTANT] GIVE US the spelling mistakes in the game!
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Balgames Forum Index du Forum -> Celtic English
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dereck
AMIRAL (Rang 2)

MessagePosté le: 31 Mai 2008, 14:07    Sujet du message: [IMPORTANT] GIVE US the spelling mistakes in the game! Répondre en citant

We are currently trying (= Balvick and me) to make the english game better than before. For this, we need your help!

What do we ask for? If you want to help, please provide us with all the spelling mistakes you can find in game. You can take a screenshot, or simply announce what was not right and how you got to the message.
Sometimes it's hard to figure out what was not right, so please tell us what the mistake is in the message you got. As soon as we get it we will correct it.

Thanks for your help,
Have fun playing!
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Zuzu2
Invité

MessagePosté le: 06 Juin 2008, 09:37    Sujet du message: "treble slap" Répondre en citant

Hi Dereck,
When the women are busy working, on a regular basis one of them comments something like ...If you touch my corn I will give you a treble slap. Initially, I thought it was a typo, now I just laugh. I suggest the "treble" be taken out of that sentence.
Zuzu2
Invité

MessagePosté le: 06 Juin 2008, 09:48    Sujet du message: message change Répondre en citant

Once in a while a man while working will comment something like.....I like to pray, I am a nun....something like that. Again, its good for a laugh, its quirky. I will try the next time I play to copy these weird and quirky comments down. I don't know whether it necessary to change it, I sort of like it, but then again I'm pretty quirky myself. I'm sure people will appreciate you and Balvick trying to upgrade the messages on the English game, I certainly do. Love the game.
Dereck
AMIRAL (Rang 2)

MessagePosté le: 06 Juin 2008, 09:58    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thanks for your help, I'll make sure Balvick knows when I have a chance to talk to him. We'll correct these two mistakes as soon as possible.
zuzu2
Invité

MessagePosté le: 14 Juin 2008, 04:37    Sujet du message: another mistake (?) Répondre en citant

Hi Dereck,
I'm reporting another (possible) mistake. One of the women when they are working says, ....I want to be a soldier. In the context of the century this game takes place in, its doubtful she would say that, but not impossible. I can't believe other posters haven't added anything since I last did.
Dereck
AMIRAL (Rang 2)

MessagePosté le: 14 Juin 2008, 12:21    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That is true, women couldn't be soldiers at that time. However, they may want to be soldiers, which as you said is not impossible. I'll see this with Balvick and maybe he'll remove this sentence.
Jenni
Invité

MessagePosté le: 14 Juin 2008, 20:54    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

A lot of the options in the "jobs" menus are in french.
Zuzu2
Invité

MessagePosté le: 17 Juin 2008, 02:03    Sujet du message: mistakes Répondre en citant

I wrote these down as I played
* the beginning screen when it gives a tip, it said "Always have got some food" when it should probably say, always have some food.
*A female saying "Still a finished year, I feel old" instead of probably Another year has finished, I feel old.
*A female or a man saying "You have a dummy head above the head" which should be??????
zuzu2
Invité

MessagePosté le: 18 Juin 2008, 01:08    Sujet du message: grammer mistakes Répondre en citant

A woman says "In the end, all we go and die" instead of In the end, we all die.
zuzu2
Invité

MessagePosté le: 18 Juin 2008, 05:56    Sujet du message: grammer mistakes Répondre en citant

"We are compressed the ones above the others"
rastatenture
Padawan de Maître Yoda

MessagePosté le: 18 Juin 2008, 16:40    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Thank you very much for all those translations !
We'll correct it soon.

If you find other tips in french, thanx to tell us :wink:
zuzu2
Invité

MessagePosté le: 19 Juin 2008, 01:35    Sujet du message: grammer mistakes Répondre en citant

A working man says.....look at my boy the fatherly work. It should probably read...son, look at the hard work your father does.

I will continue to write down and post the grammatic errors. I am happy to help out . I enjoy the game very much, its very relaxing, even when things are going badly for my villagers!
Zuzu2
Invité

MessagePosté le: 20 Juin 2008, 04:01    Sujet du message: grammer mistakes Répondre en citant

A boy says "its the end all we go and die" which probably would be ..in the end we all die.
Dereck
AMIRAL (Rang 2)

MessagePosté le: 20 Juin 2008, 12:18    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We'll correct those sentences as soon as possible.
What I don't understand is why Balvick didn't ask me to translate them...
Jenni
Invité

MessagePosté le: 05 Juil 2008, 16:17    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

On the "peasants" menu, under jobs, it says "shone" rather than "stone"
On the "shop" menu, it says "excange a peasant" rather than "exchange a peasant"
On the "peasants" menu, under details about the peasants, it says all of their jobs in French.
On the "buildings" menu, it says Maison1 rather than house.
All the buildings' names are in French

there might be more...if I see any more, I'll post them.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Balgames Forum Index du Forum -> Celtic English Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Page 1 sur 3

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum