Balgames Forum Index du Forum Balgames Forum
Les forums des jeux crées par Balvick

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

So, what's the goal of this forum? (And rules to follow...)
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Balgames Forum Index du Forum -> Celtic English
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Dereck
AMIRAL (Rang 2)

MessagePosté le: 27 Juil 2007, 03:19    Sujet du message: So, what's the goal of this forum? (And rules to follow...) Répondre en citant

Maybe you've wondered days, or even weeks, about this point : what's the goal (point) of this forum?
I'll tell you : The English Forum is a place where every Celtic Village player can post freely, but there are some rules, which are meant to make sure everyone has the best time they can. Thus we expect you to follow them like other people do:

- You shall not make racist comments, personally insult, threaten or harass someone. If you do so, we'll delete the message in question, and the author will receive a warning, then will be banned if they do it again. In general, anything violent is not permitted.

- Do not write insults in your messages, if you can't resist and do so, you may be banned. It also works with insulting nickname, or insulting signatures.

- You cannot put your links to gain Minutes for Celtic Village.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

- Please do not post messages like "OK", "Nope"... try to make at least one sentence, or more.

- We'd like you not to use bad grammar, so please do not use "ill" instead of "I'll", "ur" instead of "you're/your"... we're trying to make this forum a good place for everyone.

Please follow these rules as if your life depends on it, it'll make this forum a better place for everyone

If you didn't understand something in these rules, you can ask here.
If you have a question about something relating to Celtic Village or its forum, feel free to make a new Topic for your question.
Bye!

Dernière édition par Dereck le 04 Mai 2013, 20:43; édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Help please
Invité

MessagePosté le: 28 Juil 2007, 18:43    Sujet du message: Help me please Répondre en citant

The game is not letting me go online. But i registered and everything please tell me what i can do?
Dereck
AMIRAL (Rang 2)

MessagePosté le: 28 Juil 2007, 20:00    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Have you received an e-mail from Celtic Village that tells you your information ? If not, it means that you didn't entered a good e-mail adress, and you won't be able to play. If your password is shown in the e-mail, be sure it's the right one (but only it is shown, or else it'll only put '*'). Tell me if that error is still there, then we'll try something else.
Hmmmm
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Juil 2007, 01:14    Sujet du message: OK Répondre en citant

Maybe your right maybe I miss did my email hmm well thanks for your .help I apreciate it.
Dereck
AMIRAL (Rang 2)

MessagePosté le: 29 Juil 2007, 01:16    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No problem, I gotta help other players since I'm a moderator

Dernière édition par Dereck le 04 Mai 2013, 20:44; édité 1 fois
Heh
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Juil 2007, 01:24    Sujet du message: Sorry to interupt again Répondre en citant

OK I checked over my email it is spelled corectly then I went to my email but still no message.Does it take a certain amount of time? (I was just wondering but do you get to play at all?)
Dereck
AMIRAL (Rang 2)

MessagePosté le: 29 Juil 2007, 01:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

(Sure you can play, but we receive a lot of complaints about this ^^).

Then I only see one thing left :

- Remake another account, with another Nickname. But, put the same e-mail adress (remember that if you use hotmail.com the e-mail may not be in the desired place, like unwanted mails).
If the system tells you that this e-mail adress is already used, you'll have to make another account, but with another e-mail adress.

If the system tells that your registering has been successful, then it means that you didn't put a good e-mail adress.

If you choose the first case, there's a good thing you may want to do :

Write your password on the notepad, and copy it. Then, paste it in the password field, and paste it again in the password confirmation field. When your subscription will be successful, put your Nickname, then paste your password. It should work (actually, it'll work lol)
Alright
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Juil 2007, 01:50    Sujet du message: OK Répondre en citant

Yeah but ITS IN A WHOLE COMPLETLY DIFFERENT LANGUAGE! xD I can only understand ENGLISH. Laughing I mean its so hard for me to post because I can't even read the questions but I wanna play this game xD.
Dereck
AMIRAL (Rang 2)

MessagePosté le: 29 Juil 2007, 02:03    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yeah, I understand ^^
If it doesn't work again tell it, I'll check with somebody who can REALLY help (I think the name is "affiliate", in English ^^)
?
Invité

MessagePosté le: 29 Juil 2007, 02:15    Sujet du message: ? Répondre en citant

Well I tried again and it said (Cet adresse mail est déjà utilisée.)
I dont know what that is though but I checked my mail and no message. Crying or Very sad
Dereck
AMIRAL (Rang 2)

MessagePosté le: 29 Juil 2007, 11:38    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It means that your e-mail adress is already used, but are you on the English website ? (www.celtic-game.com/en_index.php)

Now there's only one way left :

- If you still want to register, create another e-mail adress. Then go on the website, and register. Put the new e-mail adress. When you'll put your password, do like I told you in my last message : write it in the notepad, copy it, paste it...
When your registration will be complete you'll be able to play
OK
Invité

MessagePosté le: 31 Juil 2007, 23:43    Sujet du message: OK Répondre en citant

Alright I will give it a try ^_^.Thanks for your help. Very Happy
Dereck
AMIRAL (Rang 2)

MessagePosté le: 31 Juil 2007, 23:51    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

No problem, but if you still have problems with your regitration, I just talked with the webmaster, he'll be able to help you. Just say when you need help!
Bye!
Gar
Invité

MessagePosté le: 03 Aoû 2007, 18:11    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I can barely get a post in because of the anti robot questions.

Barely got this on ein. Any help on that give us the awnser or something. Only on i got was the 2+3 and the one that ends in Balvick because thats the awnser. Plz help
Dereck
AMIRAL (Rang 2)

MessagePosté le: 03 Aoû 2007, 21:02    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The problem is, a not so long time ago, we got robots, thex were posting links to a wesite, and we decided to put the anti-robots question (because the robot were English). But, you can use a traductor like www.reverso.net, it works well and will translate the question for you.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Balgames Forum Index du Forum -> Celtic English Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum