Balgames Forum Index du Forum Balgames Forum
Les forums des jeux crées par Balvick

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

History of your village

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Balgames Forum Index du Forum -> Celtic English
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rodrigo X
Novice

MessagePosté le: 30 Juil 2010, 15:27    Sujet du message: History of your village Répondre en citant

Tell us the history of your village! How did you start, what year is now, when you had a spirit, etc.

I like to name my villager's names in a very medieval way, with "Sr."/"Jr." or "I", "II", "III", ... at the ending of their names to show new generations.
I currently have made various groups of villagers with different names and different tasks. Yes, I'm a perfectionist.

Taurus Dynasty
Founded by: Taurus I

This is the biggest (what I call) "dynasty" on my game. The first members were already included at the start of my Celtic game.

Members
• Taurus I
• Taurus II
• Taurus III
• Taurus IV
• Taurus V
• Taurus VI
• Taurus VII
• Taurus VIII
Taurus IX

Lucas Dynasty
Founded by: Lucas I

This is the second biggest (what I call) "dynasty" on my game.

Members
• Lucas I
• Lucas II
• Lucas III
Lucas IV

Royal Dynasty
Founded by: King Luidgi & Queen Joannah

This is a "dynasty" that I recently created. All descendants of kings and queens will be part of this group. They are the most valued on the village, and normally do royal jobs. The recent members are called "Princes" and "Princesses" until their fathers (kings) die.

Members
King Luidgi
Queen Joannah
Princess July

Spiritual Dynasty
Founded by: Farr

This is a "dynasty" that consists only of spiritual beings.

Members
• Farr
• Fee
Eef

There are most people but they belong to minor dynasties.
AMIRAL (Rang 2)

MessagePosté le: 31 Juil 2010, 18:39    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That's actually quite a nice conception of the game Smile
Usually people don't care that much about their villagers Confused and it does give a roleplay perspective on your village.
That does give me an idea, I'll submit it to the dev as soon as I can (compliments to you of course). Basically, the player could create dynasties and make any villager part of it. That dynasty would be based on an archetype like war,farming, etc. Being part of a dynasty costs the player some resources (as well as creating one) but on the other hand skills of their members would increase accordingly to the dynasty's archetype.

I'll definitely tell the dev about this one when I can talk to him Smile
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Rodrigo X
Novice

MessagePosté le: 28 Aoû 2010, 14:34    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

|)ereck a écrit:
That's actually quite a nice conception of the game Smile
Usually people don't care that much about their villagers Confused and it does give a roleplay perspective on your village.
That does give me an idea, I'll submit it to the dev as soon as I can (compliments to you of course). Basically, the player could create dynasties and make any villager part of it. That dynasty would be based on an archetype like war,farming, etc. Being part of a dynasty costs the player some resources (as well as creating one) but on the other hand skills of their members would increase accordingly to the dynasty's archetype.

I'll definitely tell the dev about this one when I can talk to him Smile

Really?! That's great! Thank you very much!
Invité

MessagePosté le: 07 Fév 2014, 06:33    Sujet du message: This is my story. Répondre en citant

I find 3 poor villagers in the narrow forest, and they work and rest at my shelter.
They lived a happy life and they died in peace, though it was years and they were forgotten.
So a new legend begins- the Celtic Village!

The Roard Family:
Anna (Mother: Forgotten One)
Leonidas (Mother: Anna)
Jacob (Mother: Forgotten One)
Pam (Mother: Forgotten One)

The Hill Family:
Malcolm (Mother: Forgotten One)

Unknown:
The Holy Fairy

Thee Holy Fairy was rarely trusted because of her suspicious ways, but she appears to be harmless and charming.
Very Happy
PaulBowen
Invité

MessagePosté le: 03 Mar 2017, 11:35    Sujet du message: RE: Répondre en citant

Have you got an archetype essay to be completed within no more than 12 hours? oh, guys, don't panic, get a hold of yourself! You'll be able to find a lot of extremely useful posts online!
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Balgames Forum Index du Forum -> Celtic English Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum