Balgames Forum Index du Forum Balgames Forum
Les forums des jeux crées par Balvick

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Quest 5, plz help!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Balgames Forum Index du Forum -> Celtic English
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Invité

MessagePosté le: 21 Fév 2011, 22:38    Sujet du message: Quest 5, plz help! Répondre en citant

yesHi there! I'm stuck in quest 5 (create + of 8 soldiers). It's hard to get more than 8 gold, lots of wood and stone to create them, I can send the first round of soldiers while I'm collecting more wood and stone to send another group of soldiers. But at that time, most of the soldiers I have already sent are dead, so I have to start collecting gold all over again, which is very frustrating after so many attempts.
Any tips or ideas??
Surprised
Riko the Puppy
Invité

MessagePosté le: 07 Fév 2014, 02:56    Sujet du message: I got a tip! Répondre en citant

I can probably help.
Max out the Prayer of Chance and send 10 villagers for treasure hunting.
Everybody knows it will take a while, but it is better than not being able to continue the game, right?
I hope this helped!
Very Happy
Riko the Puppy
Invité

MessagePosté le: 07 Fév 2014, 05:05    Sujet du message: Another idea... Répondre en citant

hi
I have another idea too.
Save up the gold you already have and after you get 8, make all the soldiers.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Balgames Forum Index du Forum -> Celtic English Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum